- Only works with Halogen and Incandescent bulbs and is not compatible with LED/CFL bulbs.
- For use with up to 600-Watts of Halogen and Incandescent bulbs
- Features a toggle switch to turn lights on/off or to a preset level and a small slide control to brighten/dim lights to suit any activity
- For single-pole applications
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes
- Includes (1) Toggler dimmer switch; coordinating Fassada wallplate sold separately
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: MAIN-49845
Part Number: TG600PH-IV
Details: Product Description Lutron Toggler Dimmer Switch for Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, Single-Pole, TG-600PH-IV, Ivory From the Manufacturer The Toggler from Lutron is a simple and elegant solution designed to match your existing traditional opening toggle switches. Use the toggle switch to easily turn the lights on and off. While the lights are turned on, use the smooth linear-slide control to adjust the lights to your favorite level. The toggle switch returns the lights to your favorite preset level each time you turn on your light. Installing a Toggler dimmer is easy and saves energy too. You can replace your existing switch with a Toggler Dimmer in as little as 15 minutes. Then dim the lights just 50% to save 40% electricity and extend bulb life 10 times. Toggler dimmers are perfect for every room of your home. Used in the kitchen, they can create a romantic mood for dining or brighten work areas for meal preparation. In the family room, you can adjust the lights to suit any activity: homework, watching TV, entertaining, reading or just relaxing. With lighting controls, you can accent different areas for different tasks.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.6 x 1.8 inches