- SEE THE HUMOR—You can’t deny your family’s crazy, but you can laugh at the photographic evidence!
- HILARIOUS VISUALS—The Judge displays one of the hilarious Photo Cards, and then rolls the die to see if you’ll caption it using a PUNCHLINE, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT or WHAT WOULD GRANNY SAY?
- CAPTION THAT—Then everyone else chooses one of their Caption Cards to play
- RANK THE OPTIONS—The Judge picks the funniest (Mom’s Favorite!), second funniest (Middle Child…meh) and, if it applies, a Black Sheep (a baaaa-aaad caption choice)!
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—Add your own photos for customizable fun!
Binding: Video Game
Release Date: 19-08-2021
model number: 7447
Part Number: 7447
Details: Everyone has at least one crazy family member. If you don’t think you do, then that means it’s YOU! In Relative Insanity, everyone looks at a hilarious photo that could have come out of a crazy family photo album, like a young man taking a bathroom selfie while wearing a granny nightie. Then the Judge rolls the die to tell you what category of caption you're looking at on your cards. Everyone else chooses one of their caption cards to finish the phrase, like: "Millennials continue to amaze" or "It’s ugly but it’s mine," etc. Inbetween laughter, the reader picks the funniest one and awards that player as "Mom's Favorite", worth two points! Second best gets one point as "Middle Child" and the Judge can declare someone the Black Sheep, just for fun, if they played a really bad caption! It’s a different hilarious game each time you play! Features the humor of Jeff Foxworthy. For 4 to 12 players, ages 14 to adult.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.1 x 2.6 inches