- High power energy - Tenergy’s Premium NiMH 9 volt rechargeable battery offers our highest capacity possible. Generate long term energy savings by switching from single-us 9V everyday batteries to rechargeable batteries.
- High-tech reliability - - These 9V NiMH batteries consistently deliver high power to smoke detectors/fire alarms, microphones, cameras, TENS unit, medical equipment, guitar pedal/pickup, electronic toys, walkie-talkies, and other electronic devices. Dimensions of our 9V rectangular battery is 48x26x16mm (H x L x W).
- Premium power anywhere - PREMIUM POWER ANYWHERE - These rechargeable 9v cell batteries are enhanced to deliver consistently high power performance, whether outdoors in -4°F or 122°F.
- Money saving eco-friendly - ECO-FRIENDLY & MONEY SAVING - Tenergy Premium 9V NiMH batteries are reusable up to 1,200 times, and quickly pays for themselves after 10 uses. Avoid wasting time and money on the disposable alkaline batteries and replace them with our Premium Rechargeable batteries 9 volt to decrease the waste disposables leave behind.
- Top-tier quality - - Purchase with confidence, Tenergy Premiums are designed with an advanced no leak design for improved safety. These 9V cells batteries are UL certified for safety and are backed with a 12 month warranty period.
model number: 90496
Part Number: 90496
Details: Features and Benefits * High quality 9V rectangular size rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery. * Advanced NiMH technology provides longer use-time per charge than other rechargeables with the high capacity of 250mAh. * Exact replacement for standard 9V rectangular size battery. * Designed for durable performance in high drain applications (i.e., R/C controller, detector, transmitter, and other portable high drain digital electronics). * Can be recharged more than 500 times, which can provide big savings when using rechargeable batteries. * Convenient operation without memory effect; battery does not require drainage before a charge. * Dimensions: (H x L x W): 48mm x 26mm x 16mm. * Weight: 1.6oz per cell. * Batteries tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality, and life-span.